Currently seeking dynamic Diverse Women Running Upscale Businesses for a TV Project in development. Business must have an office and/or brick and mortar location with a minimum of 7 full-time (non-virtual) employees. If your friends and clients regularly say, “You and your business would make a great tv show!” I want to hear from you. National search. All ethnicities. 21+.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your full name and name of your business
- Phone number and email address
- Recent photo or headshot
- Resume or bio
- Links to your website and social media
- Description of your business, your clientele and employees.
* Please do NOT include any personal or sensitive information in your email (e.g., address, date of birth, driver’s license number, social security number, financial information, etc.).
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of law, including the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring or the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable.