SEEKING: HOST for a KIDS + FAMILY puzzle show from a Major Streaming Platform (21+ all genders, races, nationalities)
Series shoots up to 4 months in Q1/Q2 2021 in the Atlanta, GA area. Non-union.
First and foremost we are seeking an EXPERIENCED TV HOST with COMEDY and/or IMPROV EXPERIENCE who lights up the screen and:
- is a big kid at heart with boundless energy,
- has a strong sense of personal style
- tons of personality
- interest/experience in building/design/carpentry
- strong desire to work with kids 6-14 and their families
- has a passion for brain twisters and physical puzzles
The vibe is Outgoing, Fun, Bubbly, Energetic and Likable mixed with an element of Prankster. Think: ‘Favorite Camp Counselor’ who is always a good sport.
SHOW BRIEF: In this puzzle-based challenge show, a group of 3-4 three kids (siblings, cousins, best friends, etc.) will let their imaginations run wild and, with our team of hosts, design an over-the-top themed gaming space filled with challenges and puzzles. Building ridiculous games, setting up pranks and fun traps, things might get a little messy when their parents, family members, teachers, or even guest celebrities race against the clock to try to solve brain twisters and navigate tricky obstacles ! ‘Puzzle Challenge’ empowers kids to bring their ideas to life – they are the creators and the visionaries
NOTE: Talent should understand they will be working directly with children ages 6-14 and must be bondable for such work (i.e. pass a background check for working with minors).
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of law, including the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring or the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable.
PLEASE SUBMIT ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org with PUZZLE ! in the subject line and please include:
- on-camera reel
- headshot or recent photo
- links to website + social media
- contact email and phone number (only) please, no personal details like birthdate, home address, etc.
* Please do NOT include any personal or sensitive information in your email (e.g., address, date of birth, driver’s license number, social security number, financial information, etc.).